2014 BI Leadership Summit: An Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management Event
December 10, 2014 | New York, NY
Driven by a passion to make more informed, data-driven decisions, today’s business intelligence (BI) and analytics leaders face some tough challenges. More and more organizations are turning to these "data scientists" to effectively analyze massive amounts of disparate data for deeper, actionable insights to streamline business processes and improve decision-making capabilities.
Traditional Analytics Tools vs. Modern Technologies
Traditional analytics tools and data management approaches aren’t going to cut it in today’s new data environment. It’s critical that you’re using the latest analytics, BI and data management tools and strategies to leverage your data effectively.
So, whether you need to design a robust BI architecture capable of withstanding the performance and scalability needs of data-intensive applications or need to stay apprised of the latest big data analytics and related technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL databases – you’ll find these answers and more at our BI Leadership Summit.
Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management Experts
Unlike any other event of its kind, the BI Leadership Summit - including renowned BI visionary Wayne Eckerson and an all-star cast of industry analysts and seasoned BI practitioners - will equip you with the knowledge and insights necessary for you to build a solid framework for turning BI and analytics data into truly essential business information.
Our line-up of experts, including Wayne Eckerson and Boris Evelson, among others, will guide you through practical case studies, interactive sessions, and roundtable discussions on topics such as advanced analytics, data warehousing, data architecture, and structured and unstructured data integration challenges.
2014 BI Leadership Summit: Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Straight Talk from BI Practitioners. Gain tips and lessons learned from leading practitioners such as the Director of BI at Queens Long Island Medical Group, the SVP of BI at Provident Bank New York, the Director of Data Services at INTTRA, and more.
- Understand the Architectural Impact of Big Data. Gain insight on using big data technologies such as Hadoop to extend BI and data warehousing architectures to support new forms of data.
- Stay up-to-date on the Latest BI Trends. Stay abreast of the latest tools and technologies from leading BI and analytics vendors.
- Practical, Hands-on-Focused Interactive Sessions. Drill down into critical, hot-button issues you care about most with two parallel tracks covering every aspect of your BI, analytics and information management strategy.
- Share and Collaborate with the Brightest Minds in BI. Network with like-minded BI peers from leading organizations in the New York metropolitan area.
Don’t miss this exclusive summit happening December 10th, 2014!
Registration coming soon.