A complimentary IBM seminar produced by TechTarget custom media
How do you meet today's analytical, data warehousing and application performance needs on a budget?
Mobile, social, big data and analytics are driving new demands in IT. As businesses today continue to process extremely large volumes of data, the need to keep data warehousing costs under control while ensuring superior application performance and business agility has never been greater.
Join renowned data warehousing industry analysts from IDC and Forrester for a half-day seminar to learn how leading organizations are realizing significant business and performance gains with an integrated architecture that combines servers, storage, and database software into a unified system for maximum efficiency.
The keynote session reveals how to:
- Maximize the potential of critical new IT initiatives deriving from the big data boom
- Ensure data quality while processing large volumes of both external and internal data
- Keep data warehousing costs under control
- Enable superior application performance process and business agility
- Spend less time tuning, deploying, running and maintaining your IT infrastructure
- Free up IT resources to focus on growth and innovation
It’s your opportunity to see how others are tackling the same challenge you’re up against in a big data-driven world, and to make new professional contacts - including industry thought leaders, analysts and IBM experts who can contribute to the success of your projects.
To reserve your seat, complete our online registration form or contact John Barbato at (617) 431-9674.