Attendee testimonials and guaranteed takeaways
“Good overview of consumerization and the challenges balancing usability and security”
“Changed my view from restrictive to enabling”
“Very much in line with things I am working on”
“Out of the box thought processes”
The fact is, if any of your employees has a smartphone, uses email or owns a computer (personal or company-provided), then the consumerization of IT is present in your organization, and it’s only a matter of time until you feel the impact – that is, if you haven’t already.
That’s why we’re bringing this free seminar to a city near you, so that independent expert and 17-year IT industry veteran, Brian Madden, can show you how to address every aspect of this end-user trend, from mobility and cloud-based applications, to identity management, security and more.
Brian will break down IT consumerization by revealing eye-opening insights on the topics you need to focus on most, including:
- Cloud, BYOC and BYOD security considerations
- Why you should implement modern file sync as soon as possible
- How to rethink network security and VPN design
- Email—how open or closed should it be?
- Identity management and BYOI (Bring-Your-Own-Identity)
- Crafting HR and legal policies for today’s world
- How Windows desktop applications fit into this new world
- SaaS, both IT-provided and user-provided
- Mobile device management (MDM)/ Mobile app management (MAM)/ Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
Admission is FREE but seating is limited. Register today!