A complimentary, half-day seminar sponsored by Cisco, Intel® and NetApp and produced by TechTarget Custom Media
The speed and complexity of enterprise data growth has put immense strain on application and database performance not to mention skyrocketing data storage costs. This rapid growth necessitates a fundamental change to the way data is stored, analyzed, and accessed.
Join us for an exclusive, half-day seminar to explore new and emerging big data technologies such as the SAP HANA in-memory platform, designed to help you deliver on the promise of real-time analytics, critical business insight and superior performance. You will also hear about how Cisco and NetApp will offer cloud solutions that will carry your business into the future.
Attendees will hear directly from BI, data warehousing and cloud visionary William McKnight, President, McKnight Consulting Group, as he examines today’s complex data and analytics environment and reveals the latest techniques to capitalize on the full business potential of big data analytics and a virtualized environment.
Admission is FREE but seating is limited. To reserve your seat, call Kate Kiley on (617) 431-9726 or complete our quick online registration form:
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Discover the many business and IT benefits SAP HANA in-memory analytics, cloud and virtualization technologies can bring to your organization such as the ability to:
- React to business events more quickly through real-time analysis and reporting of operational data
- Make smarter business decisions with increased visibility across large volumes of business data
- Establish a solid foundation for building a new category of high-performance applications
- Streamline IT architectures and reduce overhead without disrupting existing landscape
- Support complex workloads previously impossible due to performance or cost concerns
- Provide self-service access to users with simplified maintenance and less reliance on IT resources
- Solve intense “big data” processing issues with superior data loading performance.
This is your opportunity to see how other companies are tackling the same big data analytics and cloud challenges you face and discover how to gain competitive edge by leveraging the latest game-changing technologies to deliver unparalleled speed, insight and performance.
In addition, you'll benefit from interacting with local business and IT peers, leading industry visionaries and senior executives from Cisco, Intel®, and NetApp who will be on-hand to help solve your toughest BI, analytics and virtualization challenges.