Let the experts help make
VDI vision a reality in 2014
The future of desktop delivery is here now. But you still have to design it right.
VDI has been on everyone’s hot list for almost ten years, but it’s only now that we’re seeing the breakthroughs that make it possible, and affordable. In just this past year alone, two major game changing technologies have come to light:
- Support for GPUs and high quality graphics in VDI
- Low-cost storage systems that support persistent desktops.
You’ve probably got an idea of how to implement virtual desktop technology in your organization, but if you’re like most IT pros you still need those last few pieces to align. We’ll help you sort through the facts vs. fiction, figure an approach to Windows on the desktop, and deal with users who want to work from tablets, phones, and their own devices.
Our half-day seminar is traveling across North America in 2014, and it features the world-renowned independent desktop experts Brian Madden, Shawn Bass, and Gabe Knuth (see location list on the right for who is speaking in which city). This seminar is packed full in order to maximize your time out of the office. Join us in your city to learn:
- How you can take your VDI vision from dreams to reality in 2014, where you can be successful today, and where the limitations still are.
- How adding GPUs to VDI servers broadens compatibility for graphically-intense Windows applications for VDI
- A look at VDI costs in 2014: We can now buy more with less
- The future of the Windows desktop
- Whether you need to move to Windows 8.1 now that you’re on Windows 7
- How to combine Windows apps with tablets and phones
- If BYOC is still a thing. And, should you worry about it?
Plus, we’ll tackle the critical tips for getting storage right for VDI Now that we finally have storage technologies that enable VDI and desktop virtualization, we’ll dive into the key drivers of change, study the trends, and examine which projects are actually working and why.
Successful and cost-effect VDI projects in the 200-500 user range were considered unfathomable only a year ago – find out the key contributors of their success today and how you can take advantage!
Admission to this seminar is FREE but seating is limited. Register today!