A complimentary half-day seminar sponsored by Dell | Symantec and produced by TechTarget Custom Media
Essential steps for protecting your data in the virtual environment
Like most organizations, you probably have already virtualized some of your servers – and achieved some level of consolidation – so what’s next?
You know that virtualizing business-critical applications delivers significant strategic benefits – including dramatically increased service levels and an improved ability to meet changing business requirements – but there are risks.
At this complimentary, half-day seminar, noted IT analyst and consultant Greg Schulz – author of the book “Cloud and Virtual Data Storage Networking” – partners with representatives from Symantec and Dell to provide the expert advice and practical tips necessary to virtualize mission-critical apps with confidence!
This seminar will enable you to recognize – and mitigate – threats to security, resiliency, performance, and operational efficiency. Attendees of this seminar will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss the evolution of virtualization – and its next wave of enabling agility and flexibility
- Identify proven best practices that maintain or enhance Quality of Service (Qos) and boost performance and productivity
- Examine the critical elements of a reliable virtual infrastructure
- Get an exclusive preview of the all-new Backup Exec 2012 – including its newly redesigned features
- Review successful DR planning strategies for the virtual environment.
Part of moving to a more effective and efficient environment involves modernizing how, when, and where data protection is accomplished. Attend this seminar to prepare yourself and your organization for the next wave of virtualization!
Attendance for this seminar is FREE for qualified IT professionals
Reserve your seat today by calling Chris Mullen at (617) 431-9338 or apply online: