Dates and Locations
Thurs. March 15
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
You know the importance of delivering reliable always-on services to your organization. You live it every day.
In today's enterprise there's an application for everything and virtually everything and everybody is connected. But what good is having the most advanced applications and services if they are not delivered reliably and efficiently?
New applications and devices are testing the limits of today's IT infrastructure. But the reality is that the convergence of technologies and the increasing levels of complexity make assuring the delivery of services and the user experience more challenging than ever.
Join us for a complimentary half-day event to explore proven, real-world strategies that will help you to enhance and improve the reliability and quality of applications and services delivered to your users.
Admission is FREE but seating is limited. Apply today.
This educational event will explore how to achieve the highest levels of performance from the network to proactively assure the user experience and deliver exceptional service levels across your organization. Boost your value to your organization and your career by returning to the office with proven strategies and best practices on assuring and improved management of complex service delivery.
This seminar will also explore a unified framework from which to construct a dynamic, scalable and sustainable approach to service delivery management that helps you cope with the mounting challenges to improve service availability, quality and reliability.
Keynote Session: Service Management Strategies for Dynamic Networks
Zeus Kerravala, Founder Principal Analyst -- ZK Research
Zeus Kerravala explores the current transformation of today’s connected enterprise and the evolving requirements for delivering always-on services. This session will examine the technology landscape, what to expect in the coming years and reveal essential strategies for taking control of unified borderless networks to improve operational efficiencies. The session will explore the importance of the user experience as the new metric for assessing and managing internal and external service level agreements. Session topics include:
- The transformation of enterprise IT and why managing service delivery must change
- The evolution of the data center and the growth of virtualization and blended cloud services
- Coping with the challenges of delivering diverse real-time Unified Communications services
- The shifting control points and the transformation of performance management
Session I: The Evolution of the Borderless Network Changes Everything
In today’s workforce empowered users demand reliable, secure, and flexible application and service delivery. This dynamic session uncovers a proven strategy for streamlining network operations, improving workforce productivity, and accelerating business innovation with Cisco Borderless Network Services. Discover best practices for deploying Cisco Borderless Network Services to enable reliable service delivery anytime, anyplace, on any device. Session topics include:
- Connecting employees, information and devices securely, reliably, and seamlessly within a borderless network architecture
- Improving the underlying network to optimize the delivery and performance of applications and services
- Delivering consistent and reliable service levels regardless of location
- Securing an optimized branch office experience with dependable application and service delivery
Session II: Assuring the User Experience in the Borderless Enterprise
This session will explore a comprehensive strategy for IP service delivery management that will enable your organization to transform from a reactive to a more automated proactive service management approach. The session will outline a unified framework with best practices for service delivery management that will help protect the users' experience, simplify service delivery operations to reduce costs, and optimize the availability and resilience of the service delivery infrastructure. Session topics include:
- Protect the user experience by predicting and preventing performance issues before users are effected
- Improve your visibility into complex virtual and cloud delivery environments
- Optimize and protect the delivery of telepresence, video and voice applications
- Gain essential situational awareness into cyberthreats not seen by traditional security approaches
- Better leveraging existing investments to lower TCO, improve productivity and free up already stretched IT resources
- Improve operating efficiencies by simplifying the complexities of managing large campus, multi-location and remote environments
Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
Zeus Kerravala is the founder and principal analyst with ZK Research and affiliate analyst with the Yankee Group. Kerravala provides a mix of tactical advice to help his clients in the current business climate and long term strategic advice. He supplies research and advice to the following constituents: End user IT and network managers, vendors of IT hardware, software and services and the financial community looking to invest in the companies that he covers.
Before Yankee Group, Kerravala was a senior engineer and technical project manager for Greenwich Technology Partners, a leading infrastructure consulting firm. Earlier, he was the vice president of IT for Ferris, Baker Watts, a mid-Atlantic brokerage firm, deploying corporatewide technical solutions to support the firm's business units. Kerravala was also an engineer and technical project manager for Alex. Brown & Sons, where he was responsible for technology related to the equity trading desks.
Kerravala holds a B.S. degree in physics and mathematics from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada
Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
|8:00 AM||Registration / Breakfast|
|9:00 AM||Welcome & Keynote address
|9:45 AM||Session I: The Evolution of the Borderless Network Changes Everything
|10:45 AM||Session II: Assuring the User Experience in the Borderless Enterprise|
Product demonstrations/ Seminar Adjourns
|All attendees will be entered to win a $100 American Express gift card.|